In a high pressure environment like a surgical center the last thing you need is to run out of stock that is vital to your patient’s care. Our tool, FlexScanMD inventory management software for ambulatory surgical centers, provides you with real-time insight into the state of your inventory. If you are a company with a single location, or a multi-location group, our cloud-based system gives you the highest level of inventory control. This approach to inventory tracking allows you to quickly scan items in and out of inventory improving workflow and increases employee efficiency. Our comprehensive reporting helps you make informed decisions regarding the products you stock, dispense and sell. This saves time and money, permitting you to focus on what is most important – patient care.
Improve Your Inventory Management and Stock VisibilityInaccurate inventory data ultimately results in poor patient care. Our inventory software solution, FlexScanMD, can be made accessible to all key staff in your organization, keeping both care and administrative teams on the same page and seamlessly working together. FlexScanMD provides a 360-degree view of your cloud based medical inventory, allowing you to see real-time counts and dispense history to ensure adequate supplies exist at locations when they are needed.
- Enterprise dashboard shows key metrics in real-time
- Custom security groups provide the right level of access to the right team members
- Automatic electronic ordering from medical supply vendors streamlines the ordering process
- Manage Purchase orders by setting approval levels
- Comprehensive reporting
Track it allTrack it all with our Medical Inventory Management Solution!As our name suggests, FlexScanMD is a “flexible” inventory management solution that allows you to track any type of medical product, from expensive medications to general PPE and medical supplies. FlexScanMD’s integrated barcode scanning allows staff to quickly scan items in and out of inventory. Seamless integration with your Practice Management and EHR systems gives providers the ability to automatically decrement inventory in real-time.
- Preference Cards for automatic categorizing of products used by provider during procedures
- Easily analyze costs associated with procedures
- Track surgical supplies
- Track general and medical products such as PPE or other vital supplies
- Track assets such as computers, software, and medical equipment
Increase accuracy, efficiency, and profitabilityOur FlexScanMD medical inventory software will increase your staff’s efficiency and save your organization time and money. Real-time alerts let you know when stock reaches preset PAR levels and need to be reordered. Our expiration date monitoring system allows you to closely track expiring products. This will help you to be able to rotate inventory between locations and avoid needless product waste saving you time.
- Real-time notification of low on-hand and expiration date alerts.
- Real-time Inventory transfers between locations
- Preference cards
- Reserve items from stock to assist in costing
- Auto-replenish stock with our purchase order module