Keeping track of pain management inventory is an extremely important issue. If your company only has one location, or many locations, FlexScanMD inventory management for pain management practices provides you with real-time insight into the state of your inventory. Our cloud-based system gives you the highest level of inventory control, allowing you to quickly scan items in and out of inventory. This improves workflow and increases employee efficiency. Our comprehensive reporting helps you make informed decisions regarding the products you stock, dispense and sell. This saves time and money, permitting you to focus on what is most important – patient care.
Improve how inventory is managed and increase your real-time, onhand stock visibilityInaccurate inventory data will negatively impact your pain management practice’s operations. It results in either product overstock or understock. Inventory visibility should be accessible to all key staff in your organization, keeping both care and administrative teams on the same page. FlexScanMD provides a 360-degree view of your medical inventory, allowing you to see realtime stock counts and dispense history to ensure adequate supplies exist at locations when they are needed.
- Enterprise dashboard shows key metrics in real-time
- Custom security groups provide the right level of access to the right team members
- Automatic electronic ordering from medical supply vendors streamlines the ordering process
- Manage Purchase orders by setting approval levels
- Comprehensive reporting
Track it all!As our name suggests, FlexScanMD is a “flexible” inventory management solution for pain management facilities. It allows you to track any type of medical product, from expensive controlled substances to medications to general PPE and medical supplies. FlexScanMD’s integrated barcode scanning allows staff to quickly scan items in and out of inventory. Seamless integration with your Practice Management and EHR systems gives providers the ability to automatically decrement inventory in real-time.
- Track meds by lot number and from multiple sources
- Track and capture sales specific needs such as sales tax, promotions, discounts, sales reports and more
- Track general and medical products such as PPE or other vital supplies
- Track assets such as computers, software, and medical equipment
Increase accuracy, efficiency, and profitabilityPoor inventory management results in loss of revenue and staff time, due to inaccurate data and the over and understock of products. FlexScanMD increases efficiency and saves your organization time and money. Real-time alerts let you know when stock reaches preset PAR levels and need to be reordered. Our expiration date monitoring system allows you to closely track expiring products, helping you rotate inventory between pain management locations to avoid needless product waste.
- Real-time notification of low on-hand and expiration date alerts.
- Real-time Inventory transfers between locations
- Controlled Substance Reporting
- Create and print patient Rx labels
- Create and print custom 1D or 2D barcodes
- Create and print Rx labels
- Fast re-orders through the purchase order module